Lighthorse team development programs equip teams with the awareness and capabilities to transform into cohesive and high performing teams in the context of their organization.
The success of an organization depends on the effectiveness of its teams. This is the competitive advantage. High performing teams don’t emerge by coincidence. It takes natural leadership to build high performing teams. The reality is that teams rarely function up to their potential. Even if team members have been carefully selected on their knowledge, capabilities, and experience, even if their individual levels of ambition are matched, and even if the size and composition of the team are optimal, there is no guarantee that the team will perform at its best.
At Lighthorse we engage with teams on real cases and focus on the challenging key matters.How clear are the collective goals of the team and how do team members buy in and commit to execute on these? Do team members hold each other accountable on their actions and behaviors? Are team members trusting one another and willing to engage in constructive conflict? Do they dare to be vulnerable and are they open for personal growth? In what way is the team leveraging the diversity of its members and their strengths and weaknesses? And what is the team’s capacity to adapt to change?
Achieving real breakthroughs on team dynamics takes more than a classroom workshop. We believe teams learn best through personal discovery and real cases. Our team engagement programs comprise three important learning elements: individual and group reflection (understanding team dynamics), building capacity (understanding strengths and weaknesses and practicing new skills), and action (using their new skills while working on real cases). By the end of the journey, the team will have achieved significant improvements in its alignment, collaboration and innovation capacity.
The impact this has on the business as well as on the wider organization will be clearly visible. These teams accomplish more in less time than other teams because they avoid wasting time shying away from important issues causing unresolved topics to surface again and again. They also make higher quality decisions and stick to those decisions by eliminating politics and confusion among themselves and the people they lead. Finally, these teams keep their best employees.
Areas we work in:
- Create clarity on the direction: formulate a new strategy or adjust a strategy and make it hands-on.
- Build functional and cohesive team: building trust, improving collaboration, execution and performance.
- Talent development within teams: support teams to collaborate effectively by understanding their strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing natural leadership: preparing executives, managers and professionals for new levels of leadership.
- Engage employees: increase the sense of involvement to maximize commitment, enthusiasm, loyalty, productiveness and motivation.
- Personal mastery and effectiveness: raise personal awareness and consciousness, shifting mindsets, use positive framing, define purpose and meaning.
- Innovation strategy: (new) product or service development, internal and external branding, marketing, communication strategy and activation.
- Energy management: practice ways to renew and sustain personal energy, vitality and foster resilience.
Click here or contact us for more information about our team development programs.