Transform your leadership to succeed and thrive.
Leadership is probably the most important part of any change effort within teams and the organization.
Do you have a compelling case for change? Do you take people where they otherwise would not go? Do you create rewards, recognitions, reinforcing processes and policies? Are you a role model for the behavior that you want to see? Finally, do you inspire your colleagues with your unlimited drive to succeed?
Successful leaders align their teams. They point out the dysfunctional, old habits that represent the past and they tackle the mindsets that stand in the way of fundamental change. They know how to ensure that their transformation succeeds.
Successful leaders build organizational health and thereby improve performance and sustain the success of their organization. They understand the importance for an organization to align, execute, and renew itself.
We offer you programs, tools and practices you need and help you to transform and build the capacity trough:
one-on-one coaching sessions and workshops with horses, talent assessments and in-company leadership training programs.
Areas we work in:
- Leading self, leading others, leading business: a holistic approach on leadership like personal mastery, motivating and engaging others and how to lead the change within the organization. But if you cannot lead yourself, you will not be able to lead others
- Personal mastery: raise personal awareness, transforming limiting mindsets, become the real you, develop capabilities, effective behavior to reach desired results
- Talent analysis and development: support leaders to understand their strengths and weaknesses, how to use them effectively and build capacity
- Leading teams effectively: improving intangibles like trust, communication, commitment and learning capacities as well as well as the tangible elements like having a clear goal, task and roles, and the right competences within a team.
- Meaningful relationships: build relationships based on trust, respect and effective communication skills.
- Mastering Influence: learning how to engage others in a meaningful way to reach desired results.
- Nature journeys: connect to your purpose and where you want to be and what it takes by spending time in nature.
- Vitality: learn how to renew and sustain your personal energy and set clear boundaries.
- Executive coaching: we help leaders to deal with their most pressing issues.